|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (502 days ago)|
- Brand new apartment
- Ultra convenient position
- Town center position
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Reservations being taken now
- Photos for illustration only
- Allocated parking
- Recirculating air system
- Early interest advised
Martin and Co are delighted to present this selection of brand new apartments located in the heart of Camberley Town center currently undergoing construction from Messrs Lodgecrest and available for moving in towards the end of February 2016. Finished to a high specification with contemporary bathroom and kitchen fittings and the further benefit of allocating parking per apartment and white goods being included. There are apartments available now to reserve on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors with a variety of 1 and 2 beds with or without en suites and Juliette balconies. Reservation of plots are being taken now and early interest is advised to avoid any disappointment. Please contact our office on 01276 691510 for further information. Please note that the pictures shown are an example of the Finnish and are for illustration purposes only - they are not of the actual apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100505001339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camberley - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.