|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (285 days ago)|
- Fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob and Fridge
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Over Bath Shower
- Large Living Room
- Private Hallway with Storage
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Fees only £100, no extra charge for couples etc
- No Hidden Charges
This fresh, pleasant property is ideal for singles or couples looking to be close to the city centre or hospitals. It is situated in a very quiet, self contained block of flats and located close to bus links; local shops and amenities.
The property is newly decorated and boasts a lounge through to a fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor and under counter fridge/freezer; double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a double bed which can stay if needed; a white bathroom suite with shower over the bath and a private hallway with storage.
The flat is currently unfurnished, with the exception of the double bed, although arrangements can be made for it to be furnished for a slight extra monthly charge.
Sorry no pets or smokers. Deposit of one months rent, references and guarantor required and all applicants subject to a credit check. When you apply for the tenancy there will be a £100.00 application fee, this includes referencing, inventory, deposit registration, AST and tenancy set up.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pod Properties Ltd, Allerton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.