|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment
- Boasts a gorgeous reception room with space for dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 2 Immaculate bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Close to the transport
- Underground Parking
- Close to St Johns Wood High Street shops
- Close to Regents Park
A fantastic opportunity to get hold of this elegant, spacious two bedroom apartment. The property comprises a large reception room, separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
The flat benefits from a two entrance hallway, wooden floor, high ceilings, porter, lift, underground parking space, video entry phone and double glazing. Central heating and hot water are provided, and included in the rent.
Situated close to St John's Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line), Regent's Park, and a wide range of highly regarded local shops, bars and restaurants. A couple of minutes' walk from Lord's Cricket Ground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44755914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.