|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (618 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished five bedroom family House
- Solid wooden flooring throughout
- Spacious kitchen/ breakfast room
- Three Bathrooms
- Within good school catchment area
- Situated in a quiet private cul-de-sac
- Walking Distance Esher mainline station
- Double garage and driveway
A beautifully presented five bedroom family home which has just been the subject of an extensive refurbishment and now offers light and spacious accommodation, situated in a small cul de sac within a short walk of Esher station. The accommodation comprises a reception room with feature fireplace open plan to the dining room and overlooking the pretty rear garden. There is a modern well equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and dining area and a study. Upstairs the large master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and dressing room. There is an en-suite guest bedroom and 3 further bedrooms, in addition to a family bathroom. The property has recently been fitted with a -Nest - intelligent system for heating, allowing control from your mobile phone. Doors to the secluded rear garden lead onto a patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining, and both front and rear gardens are laid to lawn and surrounded by attractive mature shrubs. There is a double garage in addition to off street parking for 2 cars. Sandon Close is a few minutes walk from Esher station, with all the amenities of Esher town centre close by. All the excellent local schools are within an easy commute and there are good road links to both central London, the M25 and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. EPC rating D
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained with these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges are payable, please contact our office for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44756184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SA8230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.