|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (406 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord- NO FEES
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Modern kitchen, with appliances, leading to garden
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Many original characterful features
- On road parking
Property reference number 5711209. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This spacious Victorian property located in desirable residential area, within walking distance of city, has recently been renovated and extended, retaining original doors, sash windows and fireplaces.It has two spacious reception rooms, a well fitted kitchen with marble work-tops and appliances, a cloakroom on the ground floor and utility area. It has an enclosed front and rear garden and three good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room. The spacious light and airy kitchen has direct access to the decked area of the garden. Close to local parks and and amenities., schools and Oxford University.
This property is available 24th October and is ideal for those requiring local school and the Oxford ring road. Would suit a family or two professional sharers.
* Please quote ref. 5711209 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44760294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711209_41562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.