|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (562 days ago)|
- Beautiful first floor luxury apartment
- Two bathrooms, master en-suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous storage throughout
- Contemporary design to all areas
- Secure gated parking
- Moments from Primrose Hill & Regents Park
- Short distance to the amenities of Camden Town
- Fantastic transport links
- Available now!
Enviably located next to Regents Park & Primrose Hill, this spacious & contemporary first floor apartment would ideally suit sharing professionals with two large double bedrooms, (master en-suite), a further main bathroom with power shower over full size bath, huge bright reception room with exposed concrete, heated ceramic flooring, floor to ceiling windows, open plan fully equipped kitchen, very generous storage throughout. In addition tenants will also benefit from the following; Lutron lighting, integrated audio visual system throughout, and secure gated parking.
Regents Park, Primrose Hill Village, Camden Town are on the doorstep with Camden Town just a short walk away for easy access to Northern Line.
**PLEASE NOTE...If you are looking for a peaceful tranquil spot then this is not for you! Camden Town is directly outside, and the building is situated next to train tracks.**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100816002064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camden - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.