|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception room with bay windows and feature fireplace
- Modern and stylish bathroom suite
- Large well maintained garden
- Great location within the Norwood Grove Conservation area
LONG LET. A spacious and enviably located four bedroom house that offers generously proportioned family accommodation and further benefiting from a superb position in the Norwood Grove conservation area.
Gibsons Hill is a private road located in the Norwood Grove Conservation Area and within easy reach of Norbury and Norwood New Town and the selection of shop and amenities available there.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.