|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Only 7 mins walk to Hampton Court mainline railway, boutique shops & bars.
- Walking distance to The River Thames & Hampton Court Palace.
- Front and rear gardens. Off-street parking.
- Bright and spacious extended property.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
Long Let. A bright and spacious 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and within 7 mins walk to Hampton Court mainline railway station. You are able to enjoy The River Thames, Hampton Court Palace, boutique shops, bars and restaurants during your tenancy.
Accommodation comprising: -
External door to entrance porch.
Hallway with hard wood flooring.
Bright and spacious front reception room with fitted units and hardwood flooring.
Large rear reception room with fitted cupboards, hardwood flooring and doors to rear garden.
Family room / Bedroom 4 / TV room with hardwood flooring.
Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, stepping down to utility area.
Upstairs to: -
Upper landing area.
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, WC, shower and sink.
Dressing room area with fitted cupboards.
Second double bedroom with a range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes and hardboard wood flooring.
Third bedroom with hardboard wood flooring.
Large external store room / utility area.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area.
Front garden with off-street parking.
Gas central heating with new boiler installed Dec.2015.
Double glazed windows throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44771973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101183004659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seoul Residential, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.