|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2016 (404 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Within easy commute to central London
- Over 875 SQ FT.
Property reference number 5706317. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This ground floor Victorian, three bedroom flat comprises:
- Three generously sized double bedrooms
- A fully fitted kitchen with washing machine
- A three piece suite bathroom
- A large private garden
Ridley Road is a peaceful residential street, with excellent transportation links, including Kensal Green Station (Bakerloo Line/ London Overground - Zone 2), and Willesden Junction (Bakerloo Line/London Overground - Zone 3), both within 10 minutes walking distance.
The property is situated in close proximity to local schools, shops and other amenities.
* Please quote ref. 5706317 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44776161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706317_41583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.