|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (371 days ago)|
The property is a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located on Langdon Road, which can be accessed from London Road and is situated in the town of Rayleigh.
The property is approximately 0.4 miles by road from Rayleigh railway station, providing a direct link to London Liverpool Street in under one hour. London Southend Airport is circa 6.2 miles by road from the property, which provides flights to mainland Europe.
Rayleigh town centre is approximately 1.1 miles by road from the property, which provides shopping, restaurants, a library and small outdoor market. The property is also located circa 0.9 miles from Rayleigh Mount National Trust, which has the remains of a Norman Castle on site.
The property comprises:
- Entrance lobby with glazed timber front door leading to
- Living Room - 3.4m x 3.35m with bay window to front fitted with blinds, white walls, brown carpet and feature fireplace.
- Dining Room – 3.41m (11'2") x 3.35m (11'0") max with window to side, white walls, brown carpet and door through to
- Kitchen – 3.67m (12'0") x 2.42m (7'9") with range of wall and floor units with built in cooker and hob, extractor, black cushioned flooring, white walls and door through to
- Conservatory – 3.05m (10'0") x 2.90m (9'5") with tiled floor and dwarf walls with windows above
- Bedroom 1 – 3.41m (11'2") x 3.36m (11'0") with window to front, white walls and brown carpet.
- Bedroom 2 – 3.36m (11'0") x 2.90m (9'5") with window to rear, white walls and brown carpet.
- Bathroom – 2.4m (7'9") x 1.36m (4'5") with black cushioned flooring, white walls and tiles, white fitted suite comprising hand basin, bath and W.C.
The property benefits from a garden, which is laid to lawn and there is also a driveway and garage.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
The property is connected to mains electricity, water and drainage. The property benefits from gas central heating.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band C.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.