|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (383 days ago)|
- Private purpose built block
- Large One Bed with large reception
- Great transport links
- Directly overlooking Putney Heath
- Newly refurbished
- New fixtures
- Large rooms
- Centrally heated
- Well kept Communal gardens
- Good storage
Property reference number 5700762. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A bright and attractive, Large 1 bedroom flat (600 square ft) with large reception.
Situated in a sought after leafy corner of Putney Hill, within a cul de sac.
The property offers good security, set on the 2nd floor of a well maintained, private purpose built block with lift access.
The property has been newly refurbished and decorated, with a new kitchen.
The property offers good storage, with the reception room receiving the benefit of a juilet balcony.
The property has great transport links, is directly served by 6 buses routes (2 mins to putney station, 5 minutes to Wimbledon Village) and quick access to the A3, and is within walking distance (7/8 minutes) of Putney Mainline and East Putney Tube station.
The property will be fully carpeted through out.
6 weeks deposit required.
* Please quote ref. 5700762 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44781141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700762_41592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.