|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (527 days ago)|
- * Large open plan living/dining room with decorative fire places *
- * Fitted kitchen with appliances * Two double bedrooms * Family bathroom *
- * Second floor third bedroom with eaves storage * New gas central heating boiler *
- * Good size rear garden * Some original features * Council tax band D *
A spacious Victorian three bedroom bay fronted family home arranged over three floors in the heart of the conservation area only a short walk of the City centre and mainline station. This well maintained property also sits within the very small catchment area for the sought after 'Aboyne Lodge'.
Property ref: 121_745_3301973
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44781888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3301973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.