|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2017 (295 days ago)|
- A bright and contemporary two bedroom flat
- Located within the prestigious Trinity Gate development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious open-plan reception room with access to balcony
- Master bedroom with modern en suite shower room
- Residents gymnasium and swimming pool
- Benefits from a concierge and secured video entry
- Secure underground parking space
LONG LET. Superbly situated within a prestigious central development, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a concierge service, secure entry and residents' leisure facilities.
Guildford High Street is moments away and provides excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities including nearby Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and Lido. The lovely open spaces of Stoke Park are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 999044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.