|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (543 days ago)|
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band F
- Total area: 1,362 Sq. Ft.
- Distance from main line station 0.6 miles
- Garage and off road parking
- St Johns location
- Sitting room with balcony
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Easy access to the A21
A recently redecorated Regency style three bedroom mews house built by Crest Nicholson, forming part of a small attractive development, offering light and spacious accommodation arranged over three levels.
On the ground floor there is a well appointed fitted kitchen/breakfast room with doors opening out onto the garden which is partly decked and invitingly landscaped. There is a downstairs cloakroom and internal access to the garage. The sitting room is on the first floor and has doors giving access to the delightful balcony. There is also a double bedroom on this floor and a family bathroom. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom.
This property also benefits from off road parking for two cars and a garage. Available now, unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44784516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.