|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (445 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom
- Large open plan living
- Secure video phone entry system
- Secure gated entry
- Allocated parking space included
- South facing private terrace overlooking the river
- Fully furnished
- Council Tax Band A
- Tesco Express nearby and 15 minute walk from the City Centre
Available for occupation from 14th November, fantastic one bed furnished apartment located within the popular Union Forge development. Large open plan living area with access to private south facing terrace overlooking the river. Modern bathroom and kitchen with integrated applicances. Secure parking available within the internal courtyard.
Kelham Island a stonesthrow away, walking distace to the City Centre and great motorwar access links.
Council Tax Band A
Application Fee 150 plus VAT for 1-2 adults
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 121802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.