|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (560 days ago)|
- A Neat, tidy & Great Value for Money Property
- Large Living Room with feature fireplace
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Rear Yard with Decking
- Tasteful decor & fittings throughout
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Available Early November!
A neat and tidy property ideally located close to Accrington Town Centre, Accrington train station and local amenities. This very well presented and character filled terraced property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The decor is tasteful and modern throughout and the accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, large living room with feature fireplace and shelving, fitted dining kitchen with attractive flooring, 2 double bedrooms, a large return landing area with storage and a 3 modern 3 piece bathroom with shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. Externally there is a sizeable tired rear yard with decked area, chimnea and bamboo fencing. A great value for money rental property available on a long term let basis. ALL DISCOVER PM ON 01254 883819 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY! Available Early November!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44788437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5659239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Oswaldtwistle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.