|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (587 days ago)|
- RETIREMENT FLAT FOR OVER 60'S
- NO BOND OR AGENCY FEES ON THIS FLAT ONLY
- FIRST FLOOR, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO CWMBRAN TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH ADAPTED SHOWER CUBICLE
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE AND GARDENS
**THIS PARTICULAR PROPERTY REQUIRES ON BOND OR NO AGENCY FEES**
We are pleased to offer to let to this first floor retirement apartment for over 60's. The apartment is situated within 1 mile of Cwmbran town centre with the benefit of good transport links. It offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern newly installed fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower cubicle and seat, large walk in storage cupboard and one good size double bedroom. This apartment is available to rent unfurnished immediately, further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, communal lounge area and gardens, laundry room and water rates included in the monthly rent. Viewing essential to avoid disappointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44788812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7235976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.