|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample room to dine
- Stylish well equipped integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Chic fully tilled shower room
- Set within a fabulous purpose built block
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
LONG LET. This substantial two bedroom flat set within a sought-after block just off Fulham Road, features stylish décor, a gorgeous kitchen, en suite facilities and an outstanding reception room filled with natural light.
Drayton Court on Drayton Gardens is close to an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants along Fulham Road and nearby King's Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.