|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (358 days ago)|
- EPC RATING TO BE CONFIRMED
- Traditional Two Bedroom House
- Original Features
- Impressive Square Footage
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- DG And GCH System
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Available now - Large two bedroom semi detached house offering great sized accommodation. A notebale feature is the size of the rear garden which is much larger than average. Entrance hall, lounge/diner, utility area/breakfast area. Kitchen. Landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Gas central heating system. Epc Rating to be confirmed.
Located in the heart of Acklam and accessed from Mandale Road is this two bedroom semi detached house. Accommodation comprises a spacious lounge/diner, good sized kitchen. A noteable feature is the size of the garden which is much larger than average. Off street parking. Available now.
Breakfast Area / Utility 2.94m x 2.09m
Kitchen 4.37m x 2.7m
Bedroom 1 4.54m x 5.24m
Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.71m
Large Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44789208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 194528573038_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.