|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Converted flat
- Excellent decorative order
- Summer House
- Close to local amenities
- Close to Tube
- Secluded rear garden with patio area
- Viewing highly recommended
- Contact the agent for viewing
A fantastic three/ four bedroom garden flat with own entrance located just moments away from all the local amenities of Finchley Road and Belsize Village. This beautiful stucco fronted conversion flat comprises a large master bedroom, two single bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen plus a bright and spacious reception room with dining area and patio doors leading onto a south facing garden with summerhouse and Ensuite, which can be used as an extra bedroom or office. Benefiting from neutral colours and wooden floors throughout.
Available Now. Furnished.
Ideal for A Family needing extra space. Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended!
For more photos and similar properties visit www.property-time.co.uk Or Call 0207 794 2008 to arrange a viewing!
Viewing - Available Now
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44789838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26558143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PropertyTime, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.