|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (232 days ago)|
- Stunning first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Impressive reception room with bay windows and high ceilings
- Excellent fitted kitchen featuring ample storage
- Two great double bedrooms, both with en suite facilities
- Entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented and boasting feature staircase
LONG LET. Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat offers generous accommodation with a fabulous master suite and open-plan living space, also benefiting from a South Kensington location.
Rosary Gardens is situated just off Old Brompton Road within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington and nearby Earls Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.