|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (505 days ago)|
- Stunning first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Impressive reception room with bay windows and high ceilings
- Excellent fitted kitchen featuring ample storage
- Two great double bedrooms, both with en suite facilities
- Entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented and boasting feature staircase
LONG LET. Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat offers generous accommodation with a fabulous master suite and open-plan living space, also benefiting from a South Kensington location.
Rosary Gardens is situated just off Old Brompton Road within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington and nearby Earls Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.