|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (199 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord, no fees
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Period features, must see property
- All mod cons (dishwasher, gas fire, range cooker)
Property reference number 5711362. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Large luxury home between Clapham and Brixton.
- 4 good sized double bedrooms.
- Excellent condition throughout.
- Two beautiful reception rooms, with working gas fire.
- Newly fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, brand new range cooker and double fronted fridge-freezer with ice dispenser.
- Stylish black and white metro tile bathroom.
- Separate shower room with large walk in shower.
- South West facing garden.
- Council tax £154 per month (10 months).
- Gas central heating.
- On street, permit parking.
- 2 minute walk to Lidl supermarket and buses.
- 3 minute walk to Clapham North underground station.
- 7 minute walk to Brixton underground station.
- No smokers, no pets, no students.
- No agency fees - private landlord.
* Please quote ref. 5711362 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44799999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711362_41594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.