|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (431 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living accommodation
- Fantastic central location
- Offered fully funished
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobes
This two double bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of an attractive building in Bristol city centre.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and master with en-suite shower room, open plan contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/ dining area and luxury bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is finished to a very high specification and viewing is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Application fees apply: £240.00 for one applicant, £100.00 for each additional applicant, £100.00 for each guarantor, £100 permitted occupier, £360.00 for a company let, £90.00 tenancy renewal.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44802099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemar Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.