2 bedroom end of terrace house to rentEverett Street, Hartlepool, County Durham, TS26
|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (464 days ago)|
- Fully Refurbished to a Very High Standard
- Decorated & Carpeted in Tasteful Neutral Colour Scheme
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Modern White Bathroom
- Spacious Living Areas
- 24hr Emergency Call Out
- NO Bond or Admin Fees Required!
We are delighted to be able to present to the lettings market, this spacious 2 bedroom terraced home in Everett Street, Hartlepool.
This property has been refurbished to an incredibly high standard as part of the empty homes scheme, and is fully decorated in a tasteful neutral colour scheme including carpets. The kitchen and bathroom have been newly fitted and the property has undergone a fully electrical re-wire.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of refurbishment that has taken place.
Available immediately with NO bond and NO admin fees required, enquire now to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this property, please contact the Market Facing Team on 0300 111 1000
or, send an e-mail to MarketFacingTeam@thirteengroup.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Everett_EmptyHomes. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Thirteen Group, The Thirteen Group.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.