Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Cardrew Trade Park,, Cardrew Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 1SS
£7,200 pa (£600 pcm)
993 sq. ft.
- 993 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes, B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- LOCK-UP INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
- STILL BENEFITS FROM A3 (CAFE) USE
- PROMINENT LOCATION AT ENTRANCE TO TRADE PARK
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE WITH A NEW LEASE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (D)
Gross Internal Depth - 13.7m
Gross Internal Width - 6.8m
Gross Internal Area - 92.2sqm (992sqft)
Min Eave Height - 3.1m
Max Eave Height - 3.9m
Door Height - 2.8m
Door Width - 2.4m
The premises is available with the benefit of a new 6-year lease with a fixed uplift in rent to £7,500pa at the end of the 3rd year. A £2,000 deposit is payable.
SERVICE CHARGE - £650pa
BUILDING'S INSURANCE - £150pa
LEGAL CONTRIBUTION - £250
VAT - Payable
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1Cardrew. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.