|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (525 days ago)|
- No agency fees!
- A range of studios starting from £240 per week
- Brand new furnished studios
- Communal common room, laundry and balconies
- Secure parking
- EPCs for individual studios are available upon request
• A range of studios starting from £240 per week
• Brand new furnished studios
• Communal common room, laundry and balconies
• Secure parking
• No agency fees!
A great opportunity to rent a beautiful, newly built studio. There are a number of studios available starting from £240 per week for a small studio up to £320 per week for an extra large studio. All bills are included in the rent (excluding council tax (Band A) and TV license).
Each studio is fitted with a hotel style key card with alarm system for secure entry and Wi-Fi, and each contains a sofa bed/double bed, bedside cabinet, wardrobe, kitchenette, en-suite shower room, and wall mounted flat screen TV. The medium and large studios also include a desk and chair and the large studios include their own washer dryer in addition.
With lift access, a communal common room and laundry room on the ground floor, communal balconies on the first, second, third and fourth floors, secure parking to the rear and a concierge and porterage service this is a great opportunity for someone looking for an alternative to a house share or those looking for a pied-a-terre. The studios are in a great location close to all amenities and transport links providing easy access to the City and Canary Wharf.
No agency fees will be charged to rent this property. All that you need to pay is a month’s rent in advance and a security deposit (one month’s rent).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2264738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.