|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, one ensuite
- High specification finishes
- Built-in storage
- Bright and spacious rooms
- Excellent living and dining space
A fantastic opportunity to rent this bright, airy and spacious two bedroom apartment, presented in excellent condition throughout and situated in a sought after Thames-side gated development.
The apartment comprises of a spacious reception room with ample dining space, a smart kitchen and two well proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom with the further benefit of a family bathroom.
King Henry’s Reach is popular development just moments away from all amenities located along Fulham Palace Road with excellent transport links available from nearby Hammersmith Station (Hammersmith & City, District, Piccadilly).
Property ref: 121_2589_4254416
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44810895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4254416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.