|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (406 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Ten Minutes from the Town Centre
- Fifteen Minutes from the Town Centre
- Exclusive of Bills
- Property is available for 16/17 academic year
- Furnished Property
- Medium Sized Garden
** AVAILABLE 2017/18 ACADEMIC YEAR **IDEALLY LOCATED IN FALLOWFIELD **LOCAL SHOPS/BARS ON YOUR DOORSTEP ** LARGE SUPERMARKET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE ** 5 BEDROOMS ** GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS TO AND FROM UNI AND MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE **
Nicholas Humphreys Manchester are delighted to bring this large, well finished 5 bedroom student property to the market for rent for the 17/18 academic year. The property is ideally situated for any student in the popluar Fallowfield, with great transport links available to and from the University, in addition there are a number of local ameneties on your doorstep.
Available 2017/18 academic year
- 5 Bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Fitted kitchen
- Fortnightly cleaning service available if required
Available 01.07.17 (52 Week rent)
Deposit £450pp (Equivalent of 5 weeks rent)
Rent £80pppw Exc. bills
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44813277.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26561182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.