|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (374 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Fifteen Minutes from the University
- Flat Screen TV Provided
- Exclusive of Bills
- Half Rent in the Summer
- Furnished Property
**IDEAL STUDENT PROPERTY **GREAT LIVING AREA **LOFT STYLE APARTMENT **MODERN BATHROOMS **CLOSE TO SUPERMARKET **
Nicholas Humphreys Manchester are delighted to bring this superb 6 bedroom student property to the market. The property is ideally situated just a short walk from the main centre of Fallowfield and the main bus route providing direct access to and from the University of Manchester and Manchester City Centre.
- Seperate lounge.
- Good sized bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen.
- Newly refurbished bathrooms/shower rooms.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Flat screen T.V
- Fully furnished bedrooms, complete with desk, chair, wardrobe and double bed.
- Gas central heating throughout.
Exclusive of utility bills
Deposit equal to five weeks rent
Available 1st July
Tenancy lasts 12 months
Half retainer rent for non occupation over July
Rent paid monthly
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44813340.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26561186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.