|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- WELL MAINTAINED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENTRANCE HALL WHICH IS OPEN PLAN TO LIVING / DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF MODERN WALL & BASE UNITS
- 2 X DOUBLE & 1 X SINGLE SIZE BEDROOMS
- MODERN & FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVE TO FRONT PROVIDING OSP & LARGE GARDEN TO REAR
- AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER
- NO PETS, SMOKERS, STUDENTS, SHARERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
We are delighted to offer for lettings this well maintained 3 bedroom semi detached house. Situated in a residential road and close to local amenities including: shops, schools, bus routes and motorway links. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch. Entrance hall which is open plan to a large living / dining room with double glazed doors to garden. Good size kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, built in oven with hob and fridge / freezer. To the first floor there are 2 x double and 1 x single size bedrooms (2nd bedroom benefitting from a fitted wardrobe). Modern and fully tiled family bathroom with hand basin, bath with overbath shower and W.C. Externally the front garden has been paved to provide parking and there is also a large rear garden with patio area, lawn, flower beds and greenhouse. The property is available early December. Restrictions: no pets, smokers, students, sharers or housing benefit.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44816412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.