|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW TO MOVE IN
- LONG TERM LET
- NEWLY PAINTED
- EN-SUITE SHOWER
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- SPACIOUS GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN NOW - VIEW TODAY - PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED AND CLEANED - FRONT AND REAR GARDEN - LONG TERM LET - SEPERARTE DINING ROOM - GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE - EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - GREAT FOR A PROFESSIONAL FAMILY, CALL NOW TO ARRNAGE A VIEWING.
Available now to view move in is this three double bedroom town house located on the popular Abbey fields development in Elstow and offering excellent links to the nearby A421 for connections to both the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout and the M1 at Junction 13.
The Property is in close proximity to local Schools and shops and a wide range of recreational facilities are also within easy reach.
The excellent accommodation is laid out over three floors with a separate lounge to the front of the property, there is a cloakroom off the entrance hall, and a dining room adjacent to the fitted kitchen at the rear with patio doors to the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms that share a bathroom and on the second floor a master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and an en suite shower room.
The property benefits from PVCu double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a garage located close by with additional parking in front of it and power and light.
Hallway - Door to lounge.
Cloakroom - Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge - Radiator. TV point. Double glazed bay window to front.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Built in gas hob and electric oven. Wall mounted gas boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tall fridge freezer and for dish washer. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 - - Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 - Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiling to walls. Radiator.
Second Floor -
Bedroom 1 - Access to loft. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Double glazed window to front.
En-Suite - Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low levl wc. Radiator. Window to rear.
Outside - Front - Garden area to front, path to entrance door.
Outside - Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio area. Gated access to garage & parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44816523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5232J4608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Bedford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.