|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (258 days ago)|
- Terrace house with parking
- Popular Village Location
- Convenient access to A1, A47 & A43
- Neutral decor throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Energy Rating C
A well presented terrace house with parking situated in the popular village of Wittering located within convenient access to the A1, A47, A43, Stamford and Peterborough. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with modern units, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating and UPVC glazing - Available Now
Located in the popular village of Wittering offering convenient access to Stamford, Peterborough, A1, A47 and A43 this well presented two bedroom property offers neutral decor throughout, modern kitchen, gas central heating and UPVC glazing.
The accomodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Kitchen: Laminate flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with built in electric hob and oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Door leading to the garden.
Lounge: Laminate flooring, neutral walls and tv point
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in cupboards
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in wardrobes
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in wardrobe
Bathroom: Tiled flooring and neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath with electric shower over
Outside: To the front mainly laid to lawn with external storage cupboard to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area and rear gated access.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3002K0111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.