|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Wonderful private garden to the rear
- Great location in Hampstead Garden Suburb
LONG LET. This lovely two bedroom house is arranged over two floors and features generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a sizeable private garden to the rear.
This property benefits from its location in a peaceful residential area in the heart of Hampstead Garden Suburb while the shops and amenities of Temple Fortune are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.