|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (535 days ago)|
- A fantastic three bedroom mews house in Willesden Green
- Offering excellent living space over three floors
- Recently built and furnished to a high standard
- Bright and spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Guest cloakroom and entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Three bright bedrooms on first and second floors
- Benefits from both communal and private gardens
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
LONG LET. Situated within easy reach of local amenities and transport links, this newly built three bedroom mews house boasts fantastic accommodation over three floors and benefits from smart interiors and a private garden.
Chaplin Road is well located for the amenities of both Willesden Green and nearby Kilburn, while Queen's Park with its trendy shops, bars and restaurants is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.