|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (495 days ago)|
- Penthouse apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- The Clock Tower gated development
- En-suite Wet Room to Master Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room
- Two allocated parking spaces
If it's modern executive living that your looking for then look no further.
This two double bedroom penthouse apartment would be ideal for the professional couple/sharer or single individual.
With security gated access where you have two allocated parking spaces, security door entry to the front and rear of the property and also security coded bike storage you never need to worry about losing your keys.
The modern kitchen with separate dining room has integrated appliances that include fridge/freezer, washing machine, double oven/hob & dishwasher.
The master bedroom has it's very own wet room and the main bathroom also has a shower over the bath.
The property is available early November and is offered on an unfurnished basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44817990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Brockworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.