|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (598 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Sitting room with working fireplace
- Garage and off road parking
- Front and rear garden
- Good for access to Didcot Trains & M4
A very sweet detached thatched cottage down a quiet lane in this pretty village in the Vale of The White Horse, near Wantage. Enjoy rolling countryside for walks, horse riding and super country inns. 12 miles from Didcot Parkway
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.