|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (288 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage + driveway
- Sunny aspect rear garden
***RECENTLY REFURBISHED***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***GARAGE***DRIVEWAY WITH SPACE FOR 2 CARS***CONSERVATORY***CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***
Some pets considered!
Connells are delighted to bring to the market this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached house with GARAGE and DRIVEWAY. The property has undergone recent refurbishment and is presented to a high standard. The property has front and rear gardens; the rear garden a very good size with a sunny aspect.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hallway leading to the kitchen with oven, hob and extractor. A good size living room with patio doors leading to the conservatory.
To the first floor is a good size double bedroom with a built in double wardrobe at the rear of the property and to the front of the property a second smaller double bedroom with a built in cupboard. There is also a family bathroom complete with white suite.
Call Connells today on 01233 634156 to arrange your viewing of a beautifully presented house.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44827953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4601J5117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Ashford .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.