|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (429 days ago)|
- Spacious and bright
- Newly furnished & redecorated
- Key entry phone
- Period features
- Close to great transport links
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- OFFER: Sign up for a 12 month tenancy - Only pay for 11!!
A stunning two bedroom apartment situated in a Victorian red brick building in the Ravenscourt Park conservation area.
This second floor apartment comprises two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite bathroom, modern second bathroom, and an open plan spacious kitchen/reception room allowing great space for entertaining.
The apartment has recently been renovated to the highest specification and is set over 633 sq. ft. It benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well as Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44828130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000406198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Shepherds Bush & Brook Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.