|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (318 days ago)|
- 6 Minute Level Walk To Surbiton Station, Zone 6
- Gorgeous Views Of Conservation Area
- Own Entrance, First (top) Floor
- Neutral Decor, New Carpet
- Open Plan Kitchen/lounge
- Character Building In Leafy Lovelace Road
- Waterloo In 16 Minutes, Frequent Trains
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Large Double Bedroom With Built-in Wardrobe
- Council Tax Band C
Property reference number: 9527
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Unique character flat in black and white building in tree-lined Lovelace Road. This is a pretty flat in a fantastic location - so close to the station and town but quiet and on the edge of the beautiful Southborough conservation area. First (top) floor, own entrance, hall, open plan kitchen/lounge and double doors to bedroom.
The kitchen includes fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, bathroom has bath with shower over. The flat is furnished and there is a large built-in wardrobe in the bedroom. Fresh neutral decor, new carpet, original wood floor in Kitchen area. Large front and rear communal gardens and friendly atmosphere. Only 9 flats in the building. External painting of entrance area to be done shortly.
Sainsburys, Waitrose, MnS and other shops, restaurants and trendy bars of Surbiton are also a short walk away, with Kingston a short bus ride or walk along the river.
The flat is located on the corner of Lovelace and Corkran road. Permit parking available, or it is free in the morning on one side of Corkran road and free in the afternoon on the other side, which is very handy for visitors. Nearest unrestricted parking is 8 min walk.
Ideally looking for minimum 12 month AST contract, but 6 months considered (anything below 6 months may be considered but at a higher rate). Deposit and references required.
Sorry no DSS, students, smokers or pets.
Visit our website to book your viewing.
Furnishing: Optionally Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.