|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Two bedroom terraced townhouse
- Available end of November / early December
- Excellent location for commuters and shoppers alike
- Bright and airy living accommodation
- 1st floor lounge and ground floor study / conservatory
- Epping Forest and good local schools close by
- EPC Rating Band D (62)
Available end of November / early December. Excellent location in the heart of Buckhurst Hill. A bright and airy two bedroom townhouse with two reception rooms, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen with appliances, parking and mature rear garden. The property is offered on a long term basis. This house is perfect for someone wanting to be just a walk from the Central Line and Queens Road's shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst having the Epping Forest on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44835099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FARRO_000471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.