|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (467 days ago)|
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with doors to private courtyard
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with discrete cupboard space
- Private garden with space to dine
- Utility room and ample storage with vault
- Superb central address
SHORT LET. Set on the lower ground floor of a superb period building located on the desirable Gloucester Street this charming two bedroom flat is immaculately presented throughout.
Gloucester Street is a fantastic address just moments from the West End as well as Knightsbridge and Kensington & Chelsea. Transport links include Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line) and National Rail services are accessible from Victoria Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.