|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Victorian Family Home
- Newly Refurbished
- Downstairs WC
- Five Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating C
- One months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Administration £240
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £160
Newly refurbished Victorian four double bedroom family home located close to both Tooting Broadway tube station and Tooting mainline station. Two separate reception rooms. Large eat-in kitchen with Island bar and plenty of storage. Downstairs W/C. Landscaped rear garden. Highly popular location with excellent transport links and the local vibrancy of Tooting town centre.
Reception - 4.19mx3.61m (13'9x11'10) -
Reception - 3.53mx3.05m (11'7x10') -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.02mx4.83m (19'9x15'10) -
Bedroom - 4.27mx3.91m (14'x12'10) -
Bedroom - 4.19mx2.59m (13'9x8'6) -
Bedroom - 3.53mx3.02m (11'7x9'11) -
Bedroom - 2.64mx2.34m (8'8x7'8) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44838024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26563203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Colliers Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.