|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Council Tax Band C
- Total area: 843 Sq. Ft.
- Distance to main line station 0.7 miles
- Close to a number of primary and secondary schools
- Popular St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells
- Easy access to the A21
- Walking distance of Tunbridge Wells town centre
- Newly refurbished
A beautifully refurbished three bedroom semi detached house located in the St Johns quarter within walking distance of the town centre and main line station.
The property has just been completely redecorated throughout in neutral tones. The accommodation includes a sitting room with feature fireplace and bay window open to the front, a separate dining room with ample storage and kitchen with access to the rear garden. The first floor includes the master bedroom to the front, second double bedroom, third bedroom / study and the family bathroom with shower over the bath.
There is a large patio and lawned garden to the rear with access from the front porch and the kitchen.
Unrestricted parking is available. The property is available from 21st November 2016, unfurnished.
The St Johns area is popular for it's close proximity to Tunbridge Wells town centre, access to the A21 and is within walking distance of a number of Primary and Secondary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44838066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.