|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (403 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Separate Utility Room
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage With Driveway Parking
- AVAILABLE END JANUARY
Four double bedroom detached family home on this popular development. The property benefits from gas to radiator central heating & double glazed windows throughout. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, French doors from hallway leading to dining room, kitchen which includes integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, eye-level double electric oven, four ring gas hob, door through to separate utility room which includes space & plumbing for washing machine & door to rear garden. Dual aspect lounge with gas flame effect fire and French doors leading to rear garden. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom. Enclosed rear garden with personal door to garage, detached double garage with driveway parking for 3/4 cars. A PET ACCEPTED. AVAILABLE END JANUARY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44838498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6552186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell & Butler, Bucks, South Northants & North Oxon, Buckingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.