|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Substantial and spacious 3 double bed family home
- Modern maple style kitchen
- Separate breakfast room ideal for family living
- Large and airy dual aspect living / dining room
- Large rear yard, utility with 2nd toilet
Property reference number 5688233. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This very large 3 bedroom family home is situated just off Anlaby road and close to all local amenities and school. It has a very spacious and airy dual aspect living/dining room with feature fireplace.
The separate breakfast room is ideal for family living whist the modern maple style kitchen has plenty of storage.
A downstairs toilet in the large rear utility area provides the much sought after additional facilities and leads to the large low maintenance read yard.
Upstairs the landing leads to 3 large bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and shower.
- Popular area off Anlaby Road
- Ideal very large 3 double bed family home
- Modern maple style kitchen with large utility with toilet
- Separate spacious breakfast room
- Large dual aspect through lounge / dining room with bay window and fireplace
- Modern upstairs white bathroom suite with shower
- Full double glazing and gas central heating with combi boiler
- Tenancy managed directly with experienced responsible landlord
- Deposit and references required
- Homeowner guarantor preferred but not essential
- Long term let preferred
Through lounge - 25' 4" x 12' 5"
Breakfast room - 11' 6" x 9' 10"
Kitchen - 9' 3" x 9' 10"
Utility - 10' x 10'
Bedroom 1 - 11' 6" x 16' 5" max
Bedroom 2 - 11' 6" x 11"
Bedroom 3 - 14' 2" (max) x 9' 11"
* Please quote ref. 5688233 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44838633.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688233_41674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.