|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (337 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom ninth floor flat
- Open plan modern kitchen and reception room
- Well proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Well presented interiors with and access to roof garden
- Striking balcony with beautiful Canary Wharf and river views
- Underground parking space and 24 hour concierge
- Close to Greenwich and Deptford for close by amenities
LONG LET. This stylish two bedroom ninth floor flat set in a superb residential development boasts wonderful interior décor, bright and airy rooms and benefits from an excellent balcony with stunning views.
Dancers Way is set in a fantastic location with easy access to the many amenities of Greenwich, including Greenwich Park. The nearest public transport is Cutty Sark (DLR) and Deptford Station (National Rail) for journeys to Stratford and central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.