|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (466 days ago)|
- A spacious and bright apartment in Clapham Junction
- First floor Victorian conversion
- Generous open plan kitchen and living area with modern units and appliances
- Two double bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathroom
- Within close proximity of Clapham Junction mainline station
- Near the amenities local to Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
A spacious and bright two bedroom apartment to the rental market in Clapham Junction. Connected by a large central hallway, the property comprises two double bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathroom and a generous open plan kitchen and living area with modern units and appliances. Located on the first floor of a Victorian conversion, the flat is located within close proximity of Clapham Junction Mainline station with regular, direct links into the City. The vibrant and bustling cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Battersea Rise and Northcote Road are also a short walk from this highly desirable flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160265_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.