|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (252 days ago)|
- A light and airy first floor Victorian conversion flat
- Close to Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Spacious open plan reception and modern fitted kitchen with wooden floors
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Near all the amenities local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
- Close to green open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Available October
A light and airy first floor Victorian conversion flat close to Clapham Junction Mainline station. The property comprises a spacious open plan reception and modern fitted kitchen with wooden floors, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The property is located within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station and all the amenities local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common is also only a short stroll from this delightful property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160093_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.