|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (373 days ago)|
- A light and airy first floor Victorian conversion flat
- Close to Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Spacious open plan reception and modern fitted kitchen with wooden floors
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Near all the amenities local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
- Close to green open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Available October
A light and airy first floor Victorian conversion flat close to Clapham Junction Mainline station. The property comprises a spacious open plan reception and modern fitted kitchen with wooden floors, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The property is located within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station and all the amenities local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common is also only a short stroll from this delightful property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160093_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.