|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Sorry NO DSS
- Sorry NO PETS
- Property UNFURNISHED - £575 PCM
- Property FURNISHED - £675 PCM
- Deposit required £675 - UNFURNISHED
- Deposit required £775 - FURNISHED
- Tenancy Application Fee £180 Inc. VAT per applicant
Two bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking and well maintained gardens and communal areas, just off of Bridgwater town centre.Entrance door into communal Hallway, flat No. 7 is first on right.Hallway with spacious Bathroom off to the right comprising of modern white suite including bath with shower over, WC and pedestal hand basin. Vinyl flooring.To the left, small double/single room with window overlooking rear gardens, next left, Master bedroom which is spacious with three windows overlooking communal gardens and Broadway.Kitchen /Diner / Living Space - modern hi-gloss nude and grey colour wall and base units. Integrated single oven, hob and extractor hood together with freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Vinyl flooring.The apartment benefits from neutral ivory carpets throughout, double glazed Georgian style windows and gas central heating. Outside - dedicated parking space and bin storage area.Furnished - £675 PCM -Unfurnished - 575 PCM
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44851482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7247278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tamlyns sales & lettings, Bridgwater.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.