Serviced Office to rentBridge Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1
1,200–5,000 sq. ft. | POA
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully furnished
- High speed secure internet
- High - spec interiors
- Central Belfast
- Admin support available
Office space that help you save on costs.
Our Regus offices are fully equipped with the latest technology and the best furniture on the market. In addition, you have access to a kitchen, bathroom and a business lounge, with administrative team to support your needs.
A prominent corner position makes this business centre in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter perfect for any business looking for a central location.
Inside it's been refurbished in a tasteful grey and white palette with orange accents, creating a light and bright interior that's calming to work in.
Office features include:
• Furnished private office for 50+ people.
• High speed secure internet and IT infrastructure
• Rent options per day, month or year.
• Reception with multilingual admin support staff and call answering
• Printer, scanner, binder services
• Kitchen facilities
• Bathroom facilities
• Alarmed premises with CCTV monitoring
• Access 24/7
• Daily cleaning services
• Meeting rooms and video conferences access
Contact us today to find out more: 08007562502
At Regus we have private office and coworking services available from 55 sqft - 5000 sqft configured to all your needs, for all budgets and adaptable to your requirements.
Regus standard terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
The total space includes shared space in the Business Lounge of the centre with high quality furniture, common facilities such as kitchen and reception. Pricing is indicative and subject to availability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BelfastCathedral3000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regus Group Services Limited, United Kingdom.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.